ASE Safety Consulting make sure that you are compliant with all Federal OSHA, State, Local Laws and General Contractor Requirements. For a look at our Completed Design/Build projects, Click Here.
Construction Job Site Safety Inspections
Construction safety inspections are the most effective means of identifying hazardous conditions at the worksite. Construction sites require constant monitoring and observations to keep ahead of safety issues. We are a proven safety resource for third party job construction site safety inspections. We identify potential OSHA violations, liability issues and risk exposures while assisting clients with mitigating hazards before they damage the reputation of your company and injure employees.
The best defense against injury and loss is a comprehensive understanding of risks and deficiencies within your construction company and projects we can identify. By implementing our job site safety inspections and observations at your construction projects, our professionals will immediately correct safety issues and put into operation staff training to ensure continued on-site safety. We can use the same methodologies and standards employed by OSHA and the insurance industry – or your own safety standards – as the basis for our review. Safety Management Group’s safety professionals are trained to assess sites and provide written feedback of findings in a manner that is easily understood by the client.
- Workplace safety audits
- Safety Auditing/ Assessments for Confined Space Entry (CSE), Machine Guarding, Lockout/ Tagout (LOTO), NFPA 70E Arch Flash, OSHA Recordkeeping, Fall Protection/ Prevention, etc.
- Safety Representation- Provide representation for a company on a part time basis to assist with regulatory compliance or augmentation of current safety initiatives
- Corporate Safety Appraisal
- Written Safety Manual Review
- Safety Perception Survey
- Employee Interviews
- Incident Analysis
- Site Visits
- OSHA Inspection Assistance (onsite & informal process)
- Incident Investigation / Emergency Response
- Construction Project Staffing
- Written Safety Policy / Program Development & Review
- Company Specific
- Project-Specific Safety Plan (EM 385 too)
- Recordkeeping Assistance (300 log, insurance paperwork, file system setup, etc.)
- Technical Resource for Safety Related Questions
- Additional Services we can provide include:
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring (noise/air sampling)
- Confined Space Entry Rescue Services
- Ergonomic Assessments & Training
- Arc Flash Assessments & Training